Seán's O'Dwyer, Marketeer, Student,Coffee Drinker and apparently Blogger

Apparently the Irish have always been known for the uncanny ability of storytelling. I always thought that marketing and storytelling were pretty much two sides of the same coin. Now I’m not sure how widely accepted that statement about the Irish is but I would personally believe that I have always had a knack for telling a story, especially to those who are willing to listen.

Marketing student and all round outgoing guy! I created this blog to show my love for all things marketing and my passion for brands big and small.

Thanks for talking the time to read my blog and I hope you learn something new.

Ba Da Ba Ba Ba Im Loving it!


When Macdonald’s launched their adult playground campaign, in my opinion it encapsulated what innovative and imaginative marketing is all about, doing something different. What made this campaign so successful was its clear and simple message. Adult life carries many limitations so they wanted to remind people that McDonald's is still a place where they can be themselves, have fun and be free from judgment.

The playground allows grown-ups to forget about their deadlines, budgets and stresses of life and just revel in this incredible childhood arcadia. There was huge hype about this campaign online for the simple fact that adults really connect with communications that are able to reignite childhood memories.

What made this communication so impressive, was its tremendous simplicity, it’s imaginative, innovative and unambiguous message, which was executed flawlessly. McDonalds is a place to forget your troubles, worries and responsibilities, a place to be a child, whether four or forty.


If you want to see the video check the link: